This is my favourite loaf to make. I’ve been making it since 2012!
It’s very forgiving – just make sure to bake it for long enough, or else the middle will come out wet!
Did you know!? You can easily veganize any recipe with Foodshake! With Foodshake you can enjoy the vegan version of the recipes you know and love!
- 10 - 12
- 10 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup oil
- splash of vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the pumpkin purée, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, oil, and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well combined, but be careful to not overmix.
- Pour the batter in the lined or greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes (or 30 minutes if your oven runs hot).
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog